sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

Apples Kiss de Anne Pogoda

Apples Kiss
Painter, Photoshop
November 2008


..Shall I?; - what if the apple is all she has left? Would she keep it or destroy it? There is a fresh grave waiting for her. She will die anyways...
This issue was a massive issue for me. I did not just have this major tutorial that this image was made for on making patterns with Painter, I also had some pages of the pro corner to take care of.
There I explained how to paint rain, deal with backgrounds and make custom brushes. I really hope that you will like this issue. ^_^
This image is also featured in a tutorial for Artsquared's recent book with friendly permission from Imagine Publishing.
EDIT: I disabled comments for this because I really don't like how some people "behave" when I paint a fairytale image.
Last but not least, yes I have as always worked with references, I will say that everytime again, I am not that genius, and yes I am "lame" for doing so. Blahblah. And one more yes, there is a detailed part in my Painter tutorial showing how to use references and stockphotos. I don't feel ashamed of it and the beginners will be thankful for that. And yes one more time, I am a big fan of Enayla!
Have a nice day.


Website: http://www.darktownart.de

Fuente CGSOCIETY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario