miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

Iron Man de Anne Pogoda

Iron Man
Painter, Photoshop
August 2010



STATEMENT: I LOVE IRONMAN! 

And so I couldn't be happier as my boss demanded me to paint him one for his wall. I hope that he will like this one since I really did my best to make him precious and shiny! He was based on the tons of drawings I made of this subject in the last weeks for my own amusement.

We also had the most awesome Livestream ever featuring this painting. The video is up now, it is about some general painting advice and about texture, texture, texture!

Have fun guys. 

ZEE VIDEO OF AWESOMENESS: http://livestre.am/kEd6

Update: My approach on the Iron Man armor, finally finished. I referenced this from a movie screenshot, but I put my own twist into it, changing it here and there, mainly to make him a little thinner to be able to move better but also manly and "attractive" by changing the form of shoulders and hips. XD

I can't decide if I shall like the golden or the silver one better. What do you guys think? 







Fuente CGSOCIETY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario