viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Ancient Queen (some nudity) de kayness (Chutaprutikorn Kulbongkot)

Ancient Queen (some nudity)
Photoshop
January 2008



I started painting this perhaps a month - or almost two - back. Prior to that I haven't been doing anything for a while - I was just so insanely busy. This is meant to be a 'warm-up', you know, when you haven't done something in a while you tend to get rusty, so I wanted to do something relatively 'easy'.


This is very South-East Asian influenced, and also I wanted to do something fusion-y.


I hope I will do something more exciting in terms of concept and composition in my future works, but here it is for now 


Some parts of the background have texture overlays from stock texture photos (esp on the top centre, top left and left side).


Photoshop CS3


Fuente CGSOCIETY  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario