lunes, 22 de agosto de 2011

Portrait of Ethelinde Gudruna de ozhaver (Osvaldo Haver)

Portrait of Ethelinde Gudruna
Photoshop
March 2007



Just a character concept portrait done for a friendly contest @ another forum. The theme was "RPG Character Showdown" (RPG as in paper & dice :P the real deal!). I played her for some time when I used to enjoy Vampire The Dark Ages. Not my usual serious work. This is what I tended to paint and draw like in my earlier years, when I was still in school.

Some information:
Real Name: Ethelinde Gudruna
Current Identity: Atanasia Zaharia
Bloodline: Lamia
Disciplines: Mortis(Paths: The Grave's Decay, The Corpse in the Monster,
Cadaverous Animation), Deimos (Now the Path of the Four Humours), Fortitude, Potence 


Fuente:  CGSOCIETY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario