martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

Cherry Blossoms de kayness (Chutaprutikorn Kulbongkot)


Cherry Blossoms
Illustrator, Photoshop
September 2007
A commissioned piece
sorry I haven't been around as much as I should lately. I'm busy with commissions and such, and my laptop, being...well...it's about to crumble, so it's just a tiny bit slower than a snail :/
I truly enjoyed working on this one! I learned many things in this pic. Her face, IMHO, is one of, if not the prettiest face I've ever painted.
oh, btw, I've finally caught up with everyone else and replaced my ancient PS 7 with PS CS3! better late than never, ha ha ha XD (so yes this is my first piece done in CS3 oh yay)
PS CS3 and Illustrator CS3
refs
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/kaahjay/commission/refs2.jpg

Fuente:  CGSOCIETY   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario