martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

Tempest de kayness (Chutaprutikorn Kulbongkot)


Tempest
Photoshop
January 2007
Title is from a My Dying Bride(surprise, surprise) song from their latest album "A Line of Deathless Kings", although I have had this image in my mind before it was released
Influence: I am deeply fascinated by the Sublime painters/art movement, so I looked at quite a lot of Sublime genre paintings to get an idea for this picture.
A lot of these are new for me, for example I've never really paint any landscape to this scale, movement or dynamism before. So yeah, I am trying out new things.
The story behind this picture is that the figure in front is a sorceress wreaking havoc and destruction upon a ship. haha, nothing much here..or yes?
Painted in Photoshop 7

Fuente:  CGSOCIETY   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario