jueves, 21 de julio de 2011

Dream Catcher - Edited de dianae (Diane Özdamar)

Dream Catcher - Edited
Photoshop
February 2007


Hi artists!
This painting has no particular meaning, I had just started doing a hair painting tutorial then I've finished the sketch I had done...
Nothing special 
Please note that it's a quickie compared to my other works so it may look a little bit rushed (I've spent 7 hours on it).
No refs used, I've had a hard time figuring the hand... it still looks off but since it's not something I had planned to paint nicely, I don't really care 
C&C are very welcome!
The tutorial can be viewed here so you can see how different is the final image 
Edit : I've spent some more time on it (4 more hours), it didn't look good so I've tried to fiw some flaws (there are still flaws but I prefer this version).
I hope you'll like it! 

Fuente CGSociety

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario