jueves, 28 de julio de 2011

Forbidden de kayness (Chutaprutikorn Kulbongkot)

Forbidden
Photoshop
January 2007


First of all, this is not Louis and Claudia from Interview with the Vampire, so none of that, please 
I've had this idea(not exactly this, but along the same motif) in my mind for many years now, but until now never quite had the confidence to pull this off. The original idea was much more grandiose and on a much larger scale. The reason I scaled this down and incorporated less detail is because I want the focus to be on the two central figures and, and the smaller scale creates a sense of intimacy.
The superficial storyline is about a little rich girl who is in love with her piano teacher. But what I really want to portray is the unfulfilled desire of two people who can never see each other as equals/peers(in this case, because of age and social status). I am also, in a way, challenging the notion of how children are seen as unable/not supposed to have 'adult' emotions. I wish I could have articulated this better, but here's the closeup 


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/kaahjay/forbiddenCOLOURfinCU.jpg
and yes, the painting behind the piano is there for a reason.
and reference : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/kaahjay/grand_side.jpg












This is the first time I'm submitting a work to CGTalk, frankly it's because I feel so intimidated. Everyone here is so good and skilled, I just feel...bad, but this is probably something I feel is good enough to be here. Honest critiques, please. I need to hear those.

Refencia CGSOCIETY   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario