sábado, 3 de marzo de 2012

Arte Digital de Anne Pogoda

...the girl who seemed to be made of all light
Photoshop
November 2006


This is meant as the opposite of "Doom".

First of all I have to say that I worked very very long on that face. I finally wanted her design to be done and I saw that I should learn from some "old masters" now. That's why I took my books and looked for artists I'd like the most. One book was featuring french masters and I picked Fragonard and Bouguereau as my favorites to learn from.
Influences can be seen here, because I just love their way of painting backgrounds and floating dresses.

I also started to make her costume for real. http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/8784/wheyoz1.jpg



 Broken Wings
Photoshop
May 2007
 My personal tribute to Tekken's Devil Jin!
Some time in 2006, I wanted to make a Tekken fanart Dojinshi, but then It occured that I got so much work with commissions and stuff that I sadly had to scrab the idea - and so it all ended with this coverart.





D'Artiste Sketches 
June 2011




Thought I could share. Please enjoy. 
By the way, if you bought the book make sure to watch the tutorial videos that come with it also. There you can see my work with one of these drawings. 

If Tony Stark had 'my' face I would give him... this one. 

IRONMAN ARMOR: http://darktownart.cgsociety.org/gallery/912987/ :

Hmm.... a template of expressions. I must say that I like it a lot. It is quite different from my usual stuff but that's because I did it at my free time and not as a commission.

Since this is the first time that I did such an expression table, some of them may not look "perfect" and I totally screwed up the "sad" face because I somehow cannot see this character being sad - it makes me laugh because it doesn't suit him



Fuente CGSOCIETY 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario