viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

Arte digital de kisalon (Kirsi Salonen)

Batar Orcellos - character concept
Photoshop
January 2009

He's one of the 8 conceptual characters of my book "Ordera". 
More 'personal' info about this guy here: http://www.kirsisalonen.com/ordera/index.htm
Hope you like him.



Cetanrui Banka
Painter, Photoshop
October 2009

Big city concept, based to the sceneries in my book "Ordera". It's the city of golden sunsets, city of power and wealth, tyranny and freedom. Also a place where the heroes and antiheroes meet to start their long journey together.
Made with combination of scanned old historical photos and painting in Photoshop & Painter. Pretty happy how it turned out.. was a lot of nibbling with the details, actually so much that my eyes hurt at the end X)
Hope you enjoy this and leave a comment! 
Below's some details, not in their full scale though, approx 50-70%.
thanks for looking, comments and feedback is much appreciated!
Cheers,
Kirsi


Cyclone Chamber
Photoshop
April 2010
This is a challenge piece made for It's Art -forum's theme of  Unknown Place; and it happened that it won the 1st place!!! 
I got a description finally for it too.. by the time I painted this, it didn't come to me in that way I wanted it to be described, so I just would say that it tells about the forces inside of more powerful forces who always struggle for dominance but the other cannot be greater than the other, however the coin flips by a chance and something small might change the outcome of this 'duel' of controversies.
I am you;
the darker side you run from,
I am you;
the sun in your eyes turn me blind,
I am you;
thrust the blade inside so that I could feel my soul,
so that I can finally become closer to you,
my beloved,
the one I hold so far and so close,
the one I fear and the one who's cold;
o' brother death;
let's battle until our dreams unfold."
Kirsi Salonen 2010


Fuente CGSOCIETY  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario