jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

Syllia…de Dianae (Diane Özdamar)

Syllia…
Photoshop
June 2008



A very long time overdue artwork for my metal band, which will be used for posters / ads.
The character is Syllia (same as the name of the band).
She's meant to have huge eyes, proportions of both a child and a grown up person, and to be completely mad…
Actually, she's not a young girl, she's ageless, hence the weird proportions.
Details and WIP here
You can also find a very detailed description of this character there.
We'll be playing live on Saturday, so I had to finish this artwork in a hurry… I wish I could have had more free time…
Photoshop CS3,
Wacom intuos 3A4
No reference used, though I used a mirror for the lower part of the body and hands. I'm trying to practise anatomy as much as I can.
50/60h
It looks much better in real life… details have disappeared due to jpg compression, as usual. The most damaged part is the hair : there are no details anymore. The legs also look "dirty" while they look textured in the full version.
Thank you very much for viewing !


Fuente CGSociety

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario