jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

Arte Digital de CryingHorn (Andrius Balciunas)

The Gate
3ds max, Photoshop
May 2006


This is my entry for CGsociety Challenge The Journey Begins
---
It’s difficult to walk the path when you don’t know where it leads to and it’s even more difficult when no one knows… But we did and we found it, even though everyone thought we were chasing the illusion. We went through so much, but it was worth it. Now I feel like I want to laugh, because, honestly, I was starting to doubt about all this myself... And here it is, just in front of our eyes. This is no paradise, because we’re not dead, this is our attained merit and it’s just about to begin…
---
You can find my work in progress here
Your opinion is always welcome, thanks for watching, hope you'll like it




sitio web  Cryinghorn  http://www.cryinghorn.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario