miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

Arte Digital de Evniki (Sue Marino)

Elissa
Photoshop
May 2007

Hi Everyone
Another face!!! I hope I'm improving thanks to your valued comments on previous posts.
I used a very old and rather out of focus photo of my daughter as a ref to begin with. It hasn't ended up looking like her at all, but a portrait wasn't my intention. She was only about 11 when the photo was taken (I would show you the ref photo but she would kill me as she's at that tricky teen age now!) Should tell you this took about 7 hours all in all working in photoshop with a wacom tablet. I would very much appreciate your comments.
Many thanks for looking
Sue



Thalia
Photoshop
August 2009

I wanted to experiment a bit with colour and lighting for this one so I fiddled around for ages till I thought it looked right. I've been looking at it for so long now that I can't even tell what it looks like anymore! So.. time to post and see what happens.
Painted in Photoshop using Wacom. Thanks for looking






Women of the Waves
Photoshop
May 2009

After the ship she was travelling on went down in a storm the young woman, now between life and death, enjoys the freedom of skimming over the waves; but the mermaids have spotted her and like all young beautiful women who die at sea they want to take her for their own.
Painted in photoshop with my wacom tablet. It's taken weeks! Not really because of any technical difficulties but just because it's been through so many different phases and I've been so indecisive about the composition, colour scheme etc.
Anyway thanks for looking

Fuente CGSOCIETY 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario