viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

Arte digital de dark-spider (Cris Ortega)

The Outer Frontier
Photoshop
May 2009
My first attempt at science fiction . She's somehow like a bionic hybrid or something like that.... don't ask 
Photoshop, the usual 60-100 hours, some texturized brushes applied and a lot of hours of researching for machinery and futuristic cities



Wild Rose
Photoshop
May 2008
 
This is a reworked version of a very old picture of mine, that belongs to a ghost story. The first version was done in Photoshop from scratch and I painted again most of it. About 120 hours.
(c) Cris Ortega / Norma Editorial



The Wheel of Time
Photoshop
May 2009
This is the christmas card I did on 2007 for my publisher, Norma Editorial. I supposse it's about time to show you . Done in Photoshop from scratc

Fuente CGSOCIETY  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario