martes, 20 de septiembre de 2011

Arte Digital de Washek (Vaclav Krivanek)

Last Hero
3ds max, Brazil r/s, Photoshop
March 2007

Hi there,
this is my latest finished picture and I want to share it with you.
Its based on Ziro Egloos's concept (warrior). (http://ziro.egloos.com). Also special thx to my friend Robin Benes (TES) for help and tips.
Picture was made in 3dsmax 9, mudbox, photoshop for textures and Brazil r/s for rendering.
Any c&c are wellcome
hope that you'll like it 
Washek


Someone is watching (nudity)
3ds max, Brazil r/s, Photoshop
January 2007
Title: Someone is watching
Name: Vaclav Krivanek
Country: Czech republic
Software: 3ds max, Mudbox, Photoshop and brazil for rendering
Hi there,
here is my latest work
I was inspirated by one akt picture made by czech photographer (unfortunatly dont know the name of him :( )
I was trying to make photoreal picture.
I will be glad for every c&c.

For this picture I used 3dsmax 8 and mudbox for modeling, photoshop for textures and compositon and brazil for rendering.

Hope that you will like it

Fuente CGSOCIETY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario