lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Arte Digital de MichaelO (Michael Oswald)

Carve Your Own Destiny
Photoshop
November 2007
Title: Carve Your Own Destiny
Name: Michael Oswald
Country: USA
Software: Photoshop
I wanted to make another image with the same theme as my other work, 'Timeless Beauty.' I really like combining both sculpture and painting into one and this time I was able to add an interesting concept to it. I also like to combine tradtional themes with modern techniques. This is all Photoshop and people always find this interesting... all mouse. Well, I use my tablet for hair but that's all!

“Sculpture is the best comment that a painter can make on painting.”
~Picasso





Dream Catcher
Photoshop
September 2010

Oh my!
For those who don't know, a 'dream catcher' is a Native American web-like object that is meant to catch bad dreams in its web and let good dreams through the center hole. As you can see, there is quite a nice dream coming through the middle of this one.

Reference photo:
New York, NY July 2010
Talk about a random photo shoot! This was like 1 am downtown in some random guys apartment using my clients lighting equipment who i had just met earlier that day. The Make-Up Artist was Rachel Starr (google her). Crazy town!
I used hands from a different photo, in fact it might have been a few different photos.
Manipulated and painted in Photoshop.
Model: Shannon
Special thanks to Alex Gumerov




Hex
Photoshop
July 2007

Title: Hex
Name: Michael
O

Country: USA
Software: Photoshop
I was asked by the client to emulate something that resembled the covers of the old comic book: Conan the Barbarian. Some of those covers were done by Boris Vallejo so I had my work cut out for me. One common theme that the covers had was 'damsel in distress' and that fit well with the image I was given.

Original photo by Ray Jones

Fuente CGSOCIETY 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario