jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

Joaquin Deux de kayness (Chutaprutikorn Kulbongkot)

Joaquin Deux
Photoshop
July 2010


A repaint of a character I painted completely out of a whim some years back. I did this for a book submission. I tried to create this somewhat sinister expression on his face, and heh, tried really hard to give his skin this abalaster translucence that hints that he might be well, more than just some pale, slightly creepy looking guy . After all, he's meant to be a vampire!
Also, I'm quite aware of how bright my screen is...I actually kind of like it that way, but it also kind of means that my painting tends to appear really dark. I appreciate feedback on how this picture appears on your screen.

cu of face at 66%

Fuente:  CGSOCIETY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario